Aimee owned "The Wicked Lily", a coffeehouse/tattoo shop, together with her boyfriend, Dustin. The two barricaded themselves inside when the dead came back to life.
Aimee grew up in San Angelo and lived an unremarkable life as an aspiring artist before meeting Dustin, she quickly fell in love with his enthusiastic and creative attitude to life and was an inspiration to her. However beneath the cheery surface was a fragile psyche that broke when the zombie apocalype hit.
- Note: Aimee will die if she is not recruited before Day 41 (June 2nd).
Aimee can be found at The Wicked Lilly, North-West of Splendid on Route 83. When you first meet her, she's exhausted, unstable, and pointing a gun at you. If you threaten her or try to force her out of the building against her will, she'll attack. If you speak to her calmly, she'll reveal that she and her boyfriend Dustin hid in the coffeehouse, and when it became apparent society wasn't going to recover, made a suicide pact. However, although Aimee was unable to go through with it, Dustin did, and she was forced to drag his body into another room while she hid out alone, trying not to starve. After she tells you her story, you can invite her back to the Shelter, and she'll accept.
- After Aimee has been in the Shelter for about a week and a half, she'll thank you for saving her from The Wicked Lily and helping her recover - your response can range from kind to cruel, and impact her Mood accordingly. She'll talk about a farm being renovated into a bed & breakfast, and suggests you could find some tools and parts there (this location will then be marked on your map). You can respond to this positively, neutrally, or negatively, again with the appropriate loss or gain to Mood.
- If Aimee has been in the shelter for nearly three weeks, and Regina is alive, Aimee will bring up Regina mentioning that she wanted to get a tattoo from her. Aimee suggests this might positively impact your relationship with Regina (and is reactive to how well you get along with her), and asks you to try and find a tattoo gun. If you've already gotten a tattoo gun, you can give it to her here, or take it to her later on, resulting in a very significant Mood boost for both her and Regina. You can find a tattoo gun at Diamond-back hardware.
- If Aimee has been in the Shelter at least six days, and Ryan is alive, the two will have a scene where Ryan - apparently trying to impress Aimee - talks about having a tattoo done. Aimee is teasing him gently, and you can choose to scold Aimee, join in on teasing Ryan, try to play peacemaker, eavesdrop on the conversation, or leave. If you join in on teasing him, Ryan will get a little upset (-2 Mood) and leave. If you scold Aimee, both will get a little upset (-2 Mood for Aimee, -3 for Ryan). Being quiet will cause the conversation to shift in a way that makes Ryan get flustered and leave (-3 Mood), while playing peacemaker will cause a small Mood bonus (+2) to both. Leaving the conversation doesn't cause a mood penalty for either person.
- If Aimee is bit, she will panic, stating that the reason why they took the suicide pact together was to avoid being infected and now she is bitten. With a Negotiation skill you can calm her down for a mood boost, be mean or dismissive and she loses mood.
- Having both Clifford Ghaffey and Aimee in the Shelter together is, in a short phrase, extremely risky.
- Clifford will quickly start becoming very creepy towards her - after they've both been in the Shelter around two/three weeks, Clifford will approach Aimee in the cafeteria and begin acting very creepy towards her. If you shoo him away immediately, it will cause a significant Mood penalty to Clifford and a small Mood boost to Aimee; if you are subtle and call Aimee over quickly, she'll gain a small Mood boost. However, if you allow the conversation to continue, Clifford will continue to grow more aggressive towards her. You can still shoo him away or call Aimee over, support Clifford (causing a Mood boost to Clifford and a significant Mood loss to Aimee), punch Clifford in the face (leading to a massive Mood loss to Clifford and a small loss to Aimee), or just walk away (leading to a Mood loss for Aimee).
- If Clifford is not kept very tightly under rein, he will attempt to rape Aimee. This will trigger a Crisis Event to decide his punishment. If you decide to imprison him or keep him in his room, Aimee will come up to you shortly thereafter and express her anger at the decision and your disregard of her safety, and will leave the Shelter permanently. If you choose to kill or exile him, she will tell you that this wasn't the first time someone attempted to rape her and unlike Clifford, the unnamed rapist got away with successfully raping her and thanks you for giving Clifford his just punishment.
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Medical Marijuana
- Mushroom Patch
- See also Ally Stats.
Survivors develop their skills over time, these stats represent their starting point.
|Health||Action Points||Armor Class||Strength||Agility||Vigor||Perception||Melee||Ranged||Leadership||Negotiation||Medical||Science||Survival||Mechanical|
Aimee will develop her skills in a fairly sporadic pattern, favoring Medical and Melee skills primarily, with Negotiation, Ranged, and Mechanical as backups. Her stat progression favors Agility, then moves on to Vigor and Perception.
- Revenge: "Aimee reacts sharply to damage, giving her a 10% increased critical if she's Bleeding, Poisoned, Arm or Leg Sprained, or Burned."
- Mushroom Hunter: "This ally enjoys having a Mushroom Garden in the Shelter, and will gain a one-time mood boost after it is completed."
Although Aimee has decent stats and a pretty good melee skill, her higher chances to Panic at both damage and the undead make her a less suitable member of a scavenging party, unless Soothinum is used to control any potential Panic problems. She may be more useful as a farmer or guard in the mid- to late-game.
Aimee will react negatively to killing neutral survivors.
- Age: 24
- Hometown: Eden, TX
- Sick Event: migraine
- Subleader Supported: Regina
- Shelter Location: First Floor, Cafeteria
- Initially, Aimee's character was going to be slightly older and more goth, but as her initial concept started evolving, her writing and backstory was altered to make her more arty and upbeat.
- Tends to call the main character by their last name.