Filmore is the second in command of the Texas Sons of Liberty, the militia in Stephenville, and acts as gate guard at the Militia HQ. Brother to Jefferson Claude, the leader of the militia, Filmore is as dumb as his brother is cunning, and all too eager to inflict whatever violence he's ordered to (or just feels like).
- When you first run into Troy Cooper, Filmore is telling him he's been kicked out of the militia.
- Filmore is guarding the gate at the militia base, and won't let you in unless you've already talked to Ken Nash about setting up a meeting with Jefferson, or if you bring Troy along with you.
|Health||Action Points||Armor Class||Strength||Agility||Vigor||Perception||Melee||Ranged||Leadership||Negotiation||Medical||Science||Survival||Mechanical|
Filmore is an absolute murderous beast in melee combat: his weapon, the Industrial Hammer, is the only one of its kind in the game, and requires a maxed-out Strength value to wield properly. He's wearing a Tactical Vest, Butcher Gloves, and Construction Boots - making him well-armored enough to have decent protection against ranged and melee weapons. It's advisable to keep him well away from all but the quickest or strongest characters, and attempt to disable him from a distance.
- Filmore's visual reference was actor Abraham Benrubi.
- Named after president Millard Filmore.
- Offering him a Chunk Bros Fruit Pie is a riff on the classic Hostess ads on the back of comic books (wherein legendary supervillains could be convinced to abandon schemes - or just distracted long enough - for a Hostess Fruit Pie).