- Bladed weapons, which means that every attack they do has some chance to cause bleeding.
- Lighter, quicker weapons, giving all knives some chance to counter an enemy’s attack.
- All knives are one-handed weapons, which means there is no penalty to switch to them from other one-handed weapons.
- Good critical chance.
- AP cost for basic attack is on the lower side.
- Knives do less damage than most other types of weapons.
- Despite higher crit rate, critical hit multiplier is low.
- Better models of knives are harder to find.
- Knives do significantly less damage to zombies than humans.