Marshall Streeter is the new leader of the Coyotes - after killing Regina's lover and co-leader, NZ, and causing Regina to flee for her life. He rules the Coyotes like a savage warlord, with his favorite yes-man Sweaty Dave at his side.
Marshall is a violent, vicious psychopath: a man who can keep only a basic veneer of diplomacy for only as long as it doesn't bore or upset him. Once his eye falls on the Shelter and its inhabitants, it's bound to end badly.
- Two days after Regina arrives at the Shelter (if you haven't already taken out the Coyotes), Marshall and some of his men will arrive and ask for you to hand her (or a large amount of supplies) over within three days or they'll come back and destroy the fence.
- When Marshall returns to collect Regina, you can give her up (if you've decided to do so in the Crisis Event), or give them 100 food & 10 gallons of fuel (or all that you've got), and they'll ride away peacefully.
- If you capitulate to Marshall's initial demands, he'll return again and demand 50 food. If you have a Negotiation skill of 5 or more, you can talk them into taking 10 gallons of fuel instead.
- The fourth time Marshall returns, he won't be interested in trade or shakedowns - the Coyotes will be hostile towards you from then on.
|Health||Action Points||Armor Class||Strength||Agility||Vigor||Perception||Melee||Ranged||Leadership||Negotiation||Medical||Science||Survival||Mechanical|
Marshall may not be the biggest or meanest character in the game, but he's got a lot of Strength and Vigor, and his Melee skill is pretty terrifying early on in the game. He's got a Sawed-Off Shotgun in one hand and the named weapon Mr. Stabby in the other. The one thing he doesn't have, however, is any body armor - so if you're able to fight through his goons and make it up to his room in the second floor of the Coyotes' hideout, be sure to hit him with everything you've got.
Note: Defcon soldier equals to Sweaty Dave be sure to bring a full loaded Ms4
- If you defeat Marshall with Regina in your party, there will be a special scene where Regina takes her particularly vicious revenge.
- Marshall's weapon, "Mr. Stabby," was named in tribute to the real-life weapon of choice for Penny Arcade friend/character Porkfry[].
- Marshall's visual reference was musician Axl Rose