|This article is a stub. You can help Dead State Wiki by .|
The Old Church is a location that contains a church, a large parking with some cars, a pond and two houses. One of the houses is locked and has an alarm.
Old Church is east by northeast from the shelter at Splendid and is located halfway in between Route 190 and Route 87. At survival rate 3 it is about one and a half hours walking.
The location contains the follow loot-able places.
- A church with five looting spots in the Nave giving mostly luxury items and some food and a lockpick. The two rooms at the rear of the church are locked with rating 20 locks and have each a loot point. The toilet has one too; they deliver luxury objects mostly.
- A house with an alarm that can be turned off with a skill of 3 or higher. The house is locked with a lock 30 rating to the front and a lock 20 rating at the back. The house has five loot points that almost all give luxury items, except for the medicine cabinet, which give a various set of medical items.
- There is a toolbox next to the car parked next to the house with the alarm that gives some tools and a part and a Grill in the yard giving a dead rat.
- The parking has a pickup, car and a dumpster giving a few luxury items with some food and a part.
- The other house was under construction as there are only building materials inside. Despite eight loot points there isn't a lot to get.
There are a few zombies about, but most of them are in the church behind locked doors.
The following zombies can be found.
- Around the house with the alarm: Fresh Body and a Growling Woman.
- Inside house with the alarm: nothing.
- The parking has three zombies: Failed Survivor, Rotten Looter and Looter Corpse.
- The pond is free from zombies.
- The other house has a Gutted Man on the porch at the back and a Chewed Man to the side, but the house itself is empty even though the doors are unlocked and the front door is open.
- The church front doors are locked with a lock rating 30. The back doors are unlocked but the two doors that connect the rear of the church to the Nave are locked with a rating of 20. The nave is crawling with eight zombies: Deceased Man, Female Corpse, Bloody Girl, Dead Man, Decomposing Woman, Male Corpse, Smelling Corpse, Rotting Female.
Note: using firearms prudently seems not to spawn zombies.
The Church is located on a junction of Oak street and Hill street but those two streets run parallel in the Downtown San Saba area some miles to the north east: one wonders how they wander. As far as can be established Old Church is completely fictional.