Priscilla Butler is a naive young woman who was raised in a remote rural and very religious family. After spending her whole life on her parents' farm, she ran away to visit Todd Kantell, a television preacher, when the crisis started to heat up.
Priscilla appears at the gate together with Todd Kantell on day 14. Don't turn them away, and they'll join up without issue.
- At Day 18, if you don't have horses, Priscilla will bring up the stable outside and suggest you get some horses. She'll suggest a stable near Junction that should have horses you can get.
- At just over five weeks in the Shelter, Priscilla will ask for the Galaxy Wars Special Edition, which should be available at various bookstores and other locations around the world map. If you dismiss her, she'll take a small Mood penalty and you'll lose your chance to get her the books. If you do get the books, give them to her at the Shelter, and she'll gain a significant Mood boost.
- At Day 43, Priscilla will admit she wants to do something more for the people that showed her a life outside her small rural home. If you tell her to learn more, she'll pick up the "Book Learnin" trait - if you tell her to focus on the garden, she'll get the "Sprout" trait.
- At nearly two months in the Shelter, Priscilla will ask for a moment of your time - if you indulge her, she'll ask to go to a "history museum" she's heard about by Loma Alta (NOTE: this is "Medieval Tines," a fantasy restaurant).
- If Todd is killed, Priscilla will ask to have a funeral for him. If you allow her the parts and the time, she'll gain a Mood boost. If you refuse her, she'll take a Mood penalty. If you have Negotiation of 6 or above, you can offer time instead of a coffin, which will gain a small Mood boost.
- Fancy Chocolate
- Chicken Coop
- See also Ally Stats.
Survivors develop their skills over time, these stats represent their starting point.
|Health||Action Points||Armor Class||Strength||Agility||Vigor||Perception||Melee||Ranged||Leadership||Negotiation||Medical||Science||Survival||Mechanical|
Priscilla is careful to spread out her points, focusing on Survival, Ranged, Medical, and Negotiation in turns. She'll never gain an Mechanical, Leadership, or Melee points. Her stat gains are in Perception and Agility.
- Horse Breeder: "Priscilla's experience with training horses gives her and her party an additional 20% speed when using horses for travel."
- Cooped: "This ally enjoys having a Chicken Coop in the Shelter, and will gain a one-time Mood boost after it is completed."
Gained Via Conversation
- Sprout: "Priscilla has decided to focus her youthful enthusiasm into growing food, resulting in 20% more food cultivated in the Garden."
- Book Learnin: "Priscilla has put her energy into learning as much as she can, resulting in a point earned in the Mechanical, Medical, Science, and Negotiation skills."
Although generally best used as a Farmer at the Shelter, Priscilla can be a useful addition to a foraging party with other Survival based characters.
Priscilla will react negatively to killing neutral survivors.
- Age: 19
- Hometown: near Scurry, TX
- Sick Event: spider bit
- Subleader Followed: Todd
- Shelter Location: First floor, library
- Priscilla's visual reference was musician Joanna Newsom.