Science is one of the available Skills in the game Dead State. Players who have this skill now have the ability to use the knowledge and application of scientific principles. With the science skill, players can craft new items, equipment, or upgrades.
30 points may be placed in any skill, perks are awarded at levels 4, 12, and 30. The number of points required to advance a skill to the next level increases with only 1 point required for the first level up to 6 points for the 10'th level.
4 Skill PointsEdit
- Due to your extensive work with hazardous chemicals, you have a 50% reduced chance to be inflicted with the Poisoned Status Effect.
- Your familiarity with chemicals allows you to squeeze fuel from every possible source, resulting in an extra gallon per day.
12 Skill PointsEdit
- Your extensive lab experience has sped up creation of all lab projects by 50%.
- You've focused on the creation of antibiotics, allowing you to effectively double their production at the Shelter.
30 Skill PointsEdit
- The player's expert knowledge gains them 50% additional damage with thrown weapons.