no edit summary
* At nearly three weeks in the Shelter, Jenifer will tell you about the location of the Summer Camp (where you meet Ben).
* At nearly a month in the Shelter, Jenifer will say she's heard someone playing music loudly at night, and that people might be doing it to irritate her. You can try to address the issue, but she'll shut the matter down and hurry off.
* At a month in the Shelter, Jenifer will come up to you, frantically begging you to not kick her out. If you have a Medical skill at 8 or more, you can ask if she takes any prescription medication, and learn the location of her house so you can retrieve her
pills. If you try anything else, she will leave the conversation and become Uncooperative.
* After a month and a half in the Shelter, if Jenifer doesn't have her medication, she will go into a frenzy, suffering a massive Mood loss and refusing to deal with you. You can choose to kill her, or let her run away in tears. If you don't get her the medicine from her house in five days after this, she'll run away from the Shelter for good.
* After at least one of her episodes, you can talk to Jenifer in the Shelter and try to find out more - if you ask her what's wrong, and are patient with her and repeatedly ask how you can help, she'll mention she wants her parents. If you ask where to find them, press the issue gently and ask for their information or her ID. If you've gotten the medication from her house, do what you have to in order to get her to take it.