- 1 Basic Abilities
- 2 Special Abilities
- 3 Alternate Attacks
- The number of Action Points needed to fire or reload a firearm.
- The number of Action Points needed to use the attack of a melee weapon.
- The number of shots the weapon can fire before needing to be reloaded.
- The type of ammunition the weapon uses.
- The chance the weapon will break when used.
- The weapon class of the weapon.
- Weapons with a Counter ability have a chance to automatically initiate a basic attack when directly attacked by an enemy.
- Chance for a critical multiplier to be applied to damage dealt. The higher this number, the more likely the weapon will critical.
- The amount damage is changed when an attack is critical. The higher this number, the higher the damage dealt when an attack is critical.
- Number of hands needed to use.
- 1-handed: Two equipped 1-handed weapons can be swapped between at no AP cost.
- 2-handed: Nothing else can be equipped in the hands. Must access inventory to change weapons at the cost of AP.
- The amount of noise the weapon makes.
- The number of squares away the weapon can target enemies.
- Chance of Special Abilities succeeding
- Strength required to wield effectively.
- The type of damage the weapon causes.
- Weight of the weapon.
- The percentage damage is adjusted versus zombies.
- Inflict Arm Sprain status.
- Inflict Bleeding status.
- Inflict Dizzy status.
- Inflict Prone status.
- Moves the target back a square.
- Infict the Leg Sprain status.
Not all of these attacks will be available on every weapon: some are specific to one time type of weapon, while others are commonly found in a certain [[Weapon Classes|Weapon Class]. To see what alternate attacks are available on a weapon, simply equip it, and right-click on the weapon to see what other attacks are listed.
Expends 9 rounds for high damage against one target.
Dog Allies only. Causes 20 Noise in the dog’s immediate area.
100% chance to knock back the target, 50% chance to cause Prone.
Dog Allies only. Standard attack, 20% chance to cause Bleeding.
Destroys the weapon, but causes a critical hit.
Attacks three times with an automatic weapon but expends three times the ammo.
75% chance to cause the Arm Sprain status effect.
100% critical hit chance on hit.
Dog Allies only. Causes 20 Noise in the dog’s immediate area, and a 50% chance to cause a human enemy to Panic.
Attacks 3 times at a reduced accuracy of -30% per attack.
Crouch behind your shield in order to end your turn, and double your defense until your next turn.
75% chance to cause the Leg Sprain status effect.
100% chance to cause the Prone status.
100% chance to knock back the target.
Chance for a 100% critical hit and an 100% chance to cause the Immolate Status Effect with a torch, but breaks the weapon.
100% chance to cause the Bleeding status effect.
Destroys the weapon to cause a critical strike on an undead.
100% chance to cause the Dizzy status effect.
Dog Allies only. 50% Knockdown chance.
Reduces accuracy by 30% for a 100% critical hit chance.